Tuesday, March 22, 2011

What's on Jen's phone? 3-22-2011

It's Tuesday, sucka. And I need something to distract me from the fact that I'll be in the dentist chair again today at 11am. Putting on the permanent crowns. Yeah, 5 of them. Blah. Let's crank that gas up, mmmkay?



The guidelines.

1. spend the week looking for interesting, funny, cute, special, lovely, ugly, silly, crude (okay maybe not crude), or other worthy pictures. and by that it pretty much means anything.
2. when you find them, snap a shot with your phone.
3. then on tuesday, upload it into your blog.









The older girls were a big help with Ava during their Spring Break. Those girls are so good with her.














On our way back from the park, Arielle gave me a present.













My husband continued being his super sexy self. Nothing sexier than an amazing dad.














The older girls stayed a night at Grandma's house, so hubby and I went on a date to Red Lobster.

















Jasper kept Ava company.















We watched the UFC fight where Jon Jones became the youngest champion in history.
















We worked with Ava on sitting. Lazy girl!










Photobucket

3 people love me:

Rebecca @ My Girlish Whims said... [Reply to comment]

your hubby is hott!! haha. is that awkward for me to say? lol. hope not. that pic is too funny of ava watching him shave. adorable.

Lesley said... [Reply to comment]

Aww...your fam is the coolest!

Life, Crafts and Whatever said... [Reply to comment]

@Rebecca, nope! Not awkward, I totally take that as a compliment!