Tuesday, March 15, 2011

What's on Jen's phone? 3-15-2011

Tuesday. One of my favorite link party days.





The guidelines.

1. spend the week looking for interesting, funny, cute, special, lovely, ugly, silly, crude (okay maybe not crude), or other worthy pictures. and by that it pretty much means anything.
2. when you find them, snap a shot with your phone.
3. then on tuesday, upload it into your blog.










Jake texted me this picture from the plane. Ava and Jake went up to Minnesota from Tuesday-Thursday to visit his grandmother.

















Which means I had some alone time with my older two girls.















The girls had their first practice on Wednesday. My mom went to Jasmin's soccer practice with her, and I went to Arielle's softball practice.















Hubby came back and had some freelance work waiting on him. Ava helped.


















The girls went to a roller skating party.
















Mommy and Daddy had fun too.















The girls' Spring Break started off with Phineas and Ferb.

















Arielle left Jake and I a message outside. Love that girl!











Photobucket

3 people love me:

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

cute pics!

Kristen @ Who's Watching the Baby? said... [Reply to comment]

Spring Break... doesn't really sound very eeeeeeeevil, does it?

Lesley said... [Reply to comment]

Phineas and Ferb. I can sing the whole title sequence. Sigh.