So, I originally found out about Austin (you can read his story here) thru one of my bloggy BFF's, Kristen over at Who's Watching the Baby. Kristen is super passionate about kids who need transplants, after her sweet boy Adam needed a liver transplant in 2009. After what we went through with Ava, we know how helpless you can feel when your baby needs surgery because of something life threatening. And how much money it costs. It's not just the medical expenses. Things like gas, food, parking garage costs, etc.
We had so many people help raise money to cover our medical expenses, so we always try to pay it forward.
Crystal from Crystal's Craft Spot is doing a fundraiser to raise funds for Austin's family.
And as an added bonus for donating? Besides the warm, fuzzy feeling of knowing you've helped a sweet boy? Tons and tons of free stuff!
There are 6 giveaways going on, and 5 of the 6 are valued at over $170 worth of great goodies! I donated a headband or brooch of the winner's choice from my Etsy shop. (I'm participating in Giveaway #2)
Want to know how to get in on the donating awesomeness and have a chance to win more awesomeness?
How do you enter?
- Donate to Austin, however much you'd like. (You will donate directly to his COTA website here.)
- For every $2 you donate, it counts as one entry for any of the six prize packages (found in the following posts). For example, if you donate $6, you have three entries. You can enter once on three different prize packages, or you can use all three entries for one prize package.
- For each entry you qualify for, fill out the form at the bottom of the post of the prize package you want and submit.
- If you donated an item for the giveaway you are still eligible to enter. If you happen to win the prize package with your item, you will will all the items except I will draw an additional winner for your donated item only.
- That's it! If you win, you will be REQUIRED to email us the receipt of your donation. This will have your shipping information for us, and will confirm that that you donated and your entry is valid. Without a receipt, you will not win.
- Winners will be chosen via random.org and announced here as well as emailed.