So, I'm linking up with Jamie in today's link party.
1. I'm loving the 30% off coupon that I got for Kohl's. Which yielded me two pairs of Hydraulic capris (love that brand, fits my tushie well and doesn't show off my muffin top), plus a bunch of new shirts for the girls, and these wedges for me. Candies wedges for $23? What what!
2. I'm loving that I won one of the giveaways thru the fundraiser that Crystal held for Austin. Gotta love donating money and something from my Etsy store to help a precious boy, and ending up winning a prize. I picked these shoes by Carlos Santana.
3. I'm loving that I've been writing down all of my calories for the past week, and trying to keep them around 1500. And I'm especially loving the fact that I've lost 3 lbs so far, and that I went and did Cardio Fit last night with my friend Jen, even though I wanted to sit in my warm house. And I'm loving the pina colada I had afterwards to celebrate.
4. I'm loving all the suggestions I got when I asked for ideas of where to do Arielle's 8th birthday party. I researched all of them, put together prices, number of guests, location, etc. Then I told Arielle what our options are, and she says "I just want to do another skating party like last year." Silly girl, but at least now we know the location, and I've made the reservations.
5. I'm loving that since it's Wednesday, we'll be going out to eat tonight. The girls have practice on Wednesdays, so we go out to eat afterwards. We're trying to cut down on how often we eat out. But I heart going out to eat.
6. I'm loving that my tattoo appointment is this Sunday! Been wanting to get my arm worked on some more since forever, and the guy I want to have tattoo me is usually booked 4 months out. But I checked a couple of weeks ago, and he had an opening for this Sunday, and I got it. Woot! I'm excited! Not excited for the healing process though.
7. I'm loving this video that hubby shot last night when I was working out.