Thursday, January 5, 2012

Last week of the photo challenge

So, here we are, at the last week of the photo challenge over at Fabulously Flawed. And since one of my resolutions is to be a better blogger, I'm participating this week. I didn't even cheat and use old photos. Not that I've done that before.







So, what are we on? 


Transportation
Daily Routine
Night time
Light 
Self Portrait
 

 1. Transportation.
This is our car. Lover's car has been in the shop for the past 2 years. No, I'm not joking. We finally have it up for sale, once it's finally fixed and running. Thank God that Lover has a few co-workers that live in our neighborhood, so I'm able to have the car most days. Am the the only one who doesn't end up with a clean car after I go to one of those self wash places? It looks dirtier than it did before I "washed" it.
2. Daily Routine

I'm using a picture of Ava as my daily routine, since my day revolves around her. If she's in a good mood, then a lot of stuff gets done. If she's not and wants to snuggle, well, the chores can wait.



3. Night Time

I suck and has no peekture.

4. Light

I am in love with these lamps. I won a giveaway for a $50 gift card to Target, and I picked up two of these bad boys. I want to raise them up a bit though, just need to find someone with a chainsaw so I can get a slice of tree to put under it. I don't know if that makes sense. Anywho. In the background you can see a sneak peek of the wall that I almost died while painting


5. Self portrait. 

Yeah, I refuse to post a pic of how I look right now. I've been sick for about 2 weeks now. Congested, runny nose, cough, achy, my head feels fat. And I've been hiding in sweat pants and a hat so I don't have to do my hair. So I couldn't in good conscience subject you to a pic of that. It's probably burn your eyes. So here is a pic of my dog. Since, well, I feel like dog doo right now. Doesn't he look pitiful? He was begging to get in my lap. He's convinced that if he's not in my lap during a car ride that he'll fall over and die.


So there ya go. Go check out Lesley's blog, I heart her. You will too.


Photobucket

3 people love me:

Sam | Away She Went said... [Reply to comment]

I love those lamps! I saw them at Target, but was too cheap to buy them myself. I'm glad they went to a good home :) Oh, and your dog is adorable! At least he's small enough to sit in your lap. My puppy thinks he's a lap dog, but he's getting too big for that.

SkinnyMeg said... [Reply to comment]

Ummm I DIE for those lamps!!!!!!!!!!!

Lesley said... [Reply to comment]

Dude...I think you and I have the same Coach bag. It's tough to see past the furry cuteness of the puppy, though.

Thank for linking up! It makes me totally happy that you always have my bloggy back.