Monday, January 30, 2012

Highs and Lows 1/30/2012

Life, Crafts and Whatever




Lows
  • Pregnant = emotional = getting butt hurt over things I have no control over. That's all I'm going to say about that. 
Highs
  • My 80's party was awesome! I had ten girlfriends come over, we listened to bad music and played games. Plus I had a photobooth set up, so that was fun! I'll do a post with pics tomorrow. We decided that we need to do these more often. So next party? Tacky Prom. Bust out those horrible shiny, big puffy sleeved prom dresses, ladies!
  • Got an appt with the OB doctor that I chose. Apparently she's highly sought after, so I was worried that I wouldn't be able to get in. She's willing to let me try a VBAC, and she does a sono at every appt. Feb 21st, we'll see our baby! 
  • Found a new thrift store that I like. No furniture, and their home stuff is non-existant, but it's big and clean. Some prices are outrageous (like $10 for a pair of jeans?) but I did find a bunch of cute pants for Ava for $1. That girl always needs new pants. 
  • Signed up to take some mom's class thing at the church with my friend Erin. It's on Wednesdays from 9:30-11:30 for the next 8 weeks, and they talk about mom issues, parenting, etc. Then we'll do lunch afterwards. Love girl time.  
  • Lover won a $25 gift card to the movie theater at his quarterly staff meeting. Combine that with the Red Lobster gift card that my sister in law got me for Christmas, and that sounds like the perfect date night. 
I think that's it. It's been a lazy week. 






Photobucket

3 people love me:

SkinnyMeg said... [Reply to comment]

Yes, the party was rockin' and I'm so excited for the next one!!!

Lesley said... [Reply to comment]

What a fun idea for a party! I'm glad it was super fun!

Janice said... [Reply to comment]

I feel your low. And I'm so glad your partay was fun! Looking forward to some rad pictures.