Wednesday, June 29, 2011

How the crap did I forget that I'm famous today?

I don't normally post two posts in a day, and I've already posted the rhinestone post this morning. And I know you're loving the shirts that I blinged out for my crumb snatchers darling daughters.

I somehow forgot that I was guest posting over at House of Hepworths today. And Allison's blog is famous, and I'm on it, so yeah. Totally famous now. So, dear LC&W readers, you can totally say you knew me way back when. (Seriously, this whole June/July thing is throwing me off. You don't want to see my calender for those two months, scratch outs everywhere. I keep writing things down on the wrong month.)

But yeah, Allison rocks. And now I rock. And you'll rock if you check me out.

It's a rock trifecta.


HouseofHepworths






Photobucket

6 people love me:

jandjhome said... [Reply to comment]

You are too funny. I guess we are famous together, I was on this morning.

Unknown said... [Reply to comment]

Love it! I guess you are more famous b.c I found you before her, and we all know I'm awesome LOL!

Karen said... [Reply to comment]

That was a great post over at HOH! I am a new follower now:)
www.karismaheartsavannah.blogspot.com

Catherine @ Cat on a Limb said... [Reply to comment]

You hit the big time, yo! Congrats!

Allison @ House of Hepworths said... [Reply to comment]

I'm glad you got to guest blog on my site! Thanks for making a post letting your readers know!

Aaaaand, OMG, you are freaking hilarious! I LOVED your post. "A rock trifecta!" I'm going to have to steal that line one day. :)

xoxo

Allison @ House of Hepworths

Deb K said... [Reply to comment]

Hi!
I am stopping by from Sunday Strolling Blog Hop! I am your newest follower and you can find me here~
http://debshere.blogspot.com/

Thanks!
Deb