So here we are again. Time for Highs and Lows. Pretty simple. Share the highs and lows of your week.
- I won a fabulous necklace thanks to a Sugar Pop Ribbons giveaway. I got hubby's initials. The necklace is made by Lauren Nicole. One of my favorite giveaway prizes so far.
- Finally completed the shelves I've been working on for a while. I had Home Depot cut the wood, but some of the guy's measurements were off. So I had to wait for my dad to get back into town to cut them for me. I picked up the two middle rows of shelves for hubby at Goodwill for $2 a piece. He collects UFC figures, and they were getting really crowded, so I offered to make him matching shelves. I was pretty proud of these. It's one thing to make shelves. It's another thing to make something to match a pre-existing piece and have it match. And hubby was really happy with them. Even gave me a little shout out on the FB page for the figures.
- Took the girls to the swimming yesterday, it was Ava's first time at the pool. I couldn't decide which pic to post, cause she's just so darn adorable in both. So you get to see both pics of epic cuteness. You're welcome.
- Yeah, how the crap did that happen? You guys rock. Or I do, since 499 of you are following me. It's awesome. You heart me.
- Got together with my girlfriends on Tuesday to put together our father's day gifts. Should be pretty cool, I hope hubby likes it. It was nice seeing my girlfriends, can't wait for the next girls night.
- Hubby hurt his toe in striking class. Pretty sure it's broken, but there's no point in going to the dr since they can't do anything that we can't do at home. I'm terrified that I'm going to accidentally step on it, I'm clumsy.
- Someone kidnapped my sweet, sweet girl and replaced her with a whining, crabby, clingy brat who looks just like my Ava. Don't let this smile fool you, she taking a break to smile before she starts whining again.