Friday, July 1, 2011

Yeah, I'm a big girl now




So, a few of you have noticed something new on my blog.



Yup, I've decided that it was time to have some sponsors. Not sure why it took so long. Guess 600+ followers made me feel like I was an "official" blogger. Not sure why that was my magic number, but whatevs. 

So, I've found a handful of brave awesome people who are willing to take a chance on me. I'm super excited about it, because that means discounts and giveaways are coming your way, dear LCW readers. So be ready for that. Cause they're all awesome and you all deserve the best.

I, of course, have offered them things in return. Ad space, blog posts, my first born, things like that. 

I really want to make sure I'm taking care of them, so I'm looking for suggestions. If a blog was sponsoring your etsy shop, what would you want? Posts every (day/week/month) about your shop? Links to your store on facebook? A bi-plane pulling a huge banner with your store website on it? 

I'm all about learning, and while I'm sure I can't take every suggestion, it'd be nice to hear something I hadn't thought of. I don't want anyone to suffer due to my ignorance or naivety. Cause that's not cool.


Photobucket

9 people love me:

gail@My Repurposed Life said... [Reply to comment]

I don't have any suggestions for sponsors, but I'm glad you have them. Good luck, you have a great blog!
I like your writing style. ;)
gail

Mom Daughter Style said... [Reply to comment]

add me to the number of followers, i just followed. congrats on reaching 600+.

btw, if you have time, I hope you enter my giveaway.

http://momdaughterstyle.blogspot.com/2011/06/cover-your-assets-hip-t-review-coupon.html

Donna said... [Reply to comment]

Thanks for joining the Sunday Strolling blog hop! I'm a new follower.

Donna

Unknown said... [Reply to comment]

Hi, came over from the blog hop and now following you thru GFC and Facebook. I would mention it on Facebook and give them an ad on your blog. That is an every day exposure kind of thing so posting about it would be double exposure unless you got a specific item that you really liked and wanted to share with your readers. Don't oversell because it could turn someone off. We will see the ad every time we came to your site. Hope that helps. I would love a follow back on both GFC and FB when you have some free time. Happy 4th of July!!

Mary@http://www.mmbearcupoftea.com

The Clothspring said... [Reply to comment]

I offer a blog ad, and then I also thank them on my facebook page and twitter. I offer other things if they want them, like reviews, spotlights, shoutouts on my facebook page etc. Found you through the makobi scribe hop. check me out if you ever get a chance at http://www.theclothspring.com

The Clothspring said... [Reply to comment]

I also stumbled and +1'ed you. :)

Delaney said... [Reply to comment]

I'm a new follower! Congrats on getting sponsored!
http://sweetteaserendipity.blogspot.com

Brynn @ MommyDigger.com said... [Reply to comment]

Congrats on your sponsors, how wonderful!

New follower from the Sunday Strolling hop! Would love you to stop at my blog www.mommydigger.com and follow me :)

Jazmin @ My Little Memory Jar said... [Reply to comment]

AWESOME!! So excited... :o)


♥Jazmin
www.millerhappilyeverafter.blogspot.com