So here we are again. Time for Highs and Lows. Pretty simple. Share the highs and lows of your week.
- Got my tattoo worked on. Next appointment is set for June 12th.
- Had a great date night with hubby. Went to dinner at Mi Cocina (food sucked but the company was good). Then we went to see Michael Winslow at the Improv (he's the guy who does all the voice effects on Police Academy). He totally harassed me, which was awesome.
- Finished up a bunch of stuff for Arielle's party next weekend. The cupcake liners, the cupcake picks, the favor buckets. Good stuff.
- Went over to our friends house for dinner on Thursday. Had a great time just hanging out.
- Hung out with my mom a few times. Lunch, shopping, etc.
- Hubby finally got his car back after over 8 months. He drives it for a day, and the check engine light comes on. He calls the shop, and schedules it to be brought back in. Gets a ticket the next day for expired tags. WTF. $160 ticket. The cop said that we can go contest it. Ugh.
So again, another week where the highs outnumber the lows. Booyah.