Friday, March 30, 2012

InstaFriday. The 3/30 edition, yo.

I just realized that I need to blog more. Like, I do the InstaFriday on Fridays, and Highs and Lows on Mondays, but besides that, I've been slacking. Besides chasing after Ava all day, and working on Etsy orders, I don't have much time to craft. I do things here and there, but nothing blog worthy. You know how I feel about bloggers who post crap like "It's Halloween! I bought a mini pumpkin! Here it is on my mantle! Here are pics of it from 47 different angles!" So I don't do posts like that. Not that my mantle has changed in the last two years we've lived here, but whatever.

life rearranged








Hubby had a freelance client meeting this week, so he dropped the girls and I off at Taco Casa for Taco Tuesday. Gotta love only having one car, right? Ava pretty much only eats the cheese. 







I found a lovely note in the fridge from hubby. 






Ummm, holy crap. Is there any doubt who Ava's daddy is? 




My mom always carries Ava on her back, and Ava almost immediately falls asleep. In Korean, it's called "uh-buh" so Ava will walk over to my mom, lean on her back and keep saying "buh! buh!" until my mom picks her up. 






I am in love with these curls. 





Hubby got me a Walking Dead calendar for Christmas. Wonder what the girls will think when July rolls around? 






The girls (with Lover's help) made me breakfast last weekend. 






Took my mom and Ava to the Botanical Gardens. Ava was a butt the whole time. Didn't want to be in the stroller, only wanted me to carry her. 22 lb toddler? 13 weeks pregnant? Texas outdoors? Kill me now. 





My mom treated us to Red Lobster afterwards. Have you had a boston iced tea there? Oh my goodness. Half ice tea, half cranberry juice, I ask for an extra orange slice, plus 4 packs of sugar? Yum!



My oldest is a bonehead. She has these poison ivy welts all over, and she can't figure out why they're spreading and getting worse. Well, ding dong, when Mommy tells you to put on the medicine, and you don't because "it stings and I don't want to" then you can't really be surprised when they get worse. Dummy.  :)

6 people love me:

Lesley said... [Reply to comment]

Yikes. Poor girl...those welts look painful!
I craft stuff all the time but I don't feel like it's " blog worthy " unless it's a tutorial. And, like, it never is. I'm actually at the point where I am trying to think of things to craft that would be good to blog about. Not just cuz I want to craft them!

Shannon B said... [Reply to comment]

Poison ivy = awful!!! I feel bad for your girl! :( I don't wish that on my worst enemy! Loved looking through your images! And your tattoos are FANTASTIC!

SkinnyMeg said... [Reply to comment]

That is so cute how your mom carries her!! For sure, J is her daddy, love the pic!!!

Sam | Away She Went said... [Reply to comment]

I love that picture of Ava and your hubby! They look SO much alike!

Holly said... [Reply to comment]

I know what you mean about getting into the habit of ONLY doing linkups! I do that sometimes too, and then feel like a huge blogging FAIL. LOL!

I love Ava's curly hair, SO cute!!

Dropping by from InstaFriday. :)
Holly
http:/adventuresofholly.com

A Daft Scots Lass said... [Reply to comment]

Look at your wee lassie's gorgeous curls!!!