- My oldest (almost 9 years old) has been such a butt lately. Always has a comment for everything, or asks me "why?" or says "so?" when I tell her to do something. Girl has lost her damn mind. And my 6 year old and 8 year old just do not get along. Arielle wants to be the boss or acts like a mom to Jasmin, Jasmin doesn't agree with it and gets an attitude with Arielle. Last night I was sick of the all day bickering, so they went to bed right after their showers. No watching "Once Upon a Time" with mom and dad.
- Had the worst bout of tossing my cookies the other night. Like, I barely made it to the toilet, and I'm pretty sure I'm going to have to do some touch up paint on the walls. Yuck.
- Jasmin had her first t-ball game on Saturday. Lover is her coach, which means I get to entertain Ava by myself for an hour. NO BUENO. After about 2 minutes, she did not want to be there. I think next time I'm packing more snacks and bringing along some toys she hasn't seen in a while. Miserable.
- Had a great OB check up. I can't freaking wait to see what we are having at the next appt.
- Arielle finished her Awana book. Awesomesauce.
- Had fun with the girls on Sunday morning. We took them out in the field and worked on fielding and batting. It felt good to get out and throw the ball (I used to play softball in high school). Then we went to Five Guys for lunch (yum! Love that place!)
- Hubby has some great freelance going on, which is awesome. His doing freelance is a catch 22. I love the extra money (and we need it most of the time) and I love that he has a job that he can do freelance, but sometimes I wish he had a job that was just 9-5 and he could be free of work from 5pm on, not have to stay up late most nights and work on freelance.
- I'm feeling so much better lately, energy wise. I'm still going to bed around 8pm most nights, but at least I'm not falling asleep during the day.
- I finally ordered a postal scale for my etsy orders. It'll save me time and money at the post office. I feel so official.