- I guess the worst one would be the stupid garage door. It hasn't been working right for a few weeks. It goes up without a problem, but it doesn't go down unless you press and hold the button (and sometimes not even then). One of our friends said that it might need grease, so we bought some $7 kit from Lowes. Nope, didn't work. I couldn't get it to go down one day, so I had to manually lower it and locked it. Well, hubby didn't know that I locked it (like he always tells me to) and since it was locked, the metal hinge snapped off the door and bent the metal. What the crap? Luckily my dad is supposed to come fix it today.
- Apparently it's "tell me I'm an asshole" week. Nuff said.
- Found out within 24 hours that my oldest needs glasses ($233 for the glasses) and has 4 cavities ($123). Didn't know I was going to be spending that. Ouch.
- I hit over 1000 followers. Oh. Em. Gee.
- All three girls spent the night at my parent's on Friday night. So Lover and I had the whole evening to ourselves. Went out to eat, wandered around Best Buy. It was a great night. I love my girls but sometimes it's just so refreshing to have a break.
- Took the girls to a birthday party at ASI gymnastics on Sunday night. Of course the two older girls had fun, but it was so cool to see Ava crawling around and over things. Especially since when we had her evaluation with ECI a month or so ago, they said that she had the gross motor skills of a 10 month old (she's 19 months old now).
- I'm finally starting to feel better. Less nausea, not going to bed at 6pm. But of course, instead of being super excited about it, there is always a part of me who is like "Oh my gosh, what if my pregnancy symptoms aren't going away because I'm 11 weeks but because something bad happened?" I have a bad habit of getting inside my own head.
- I was able to find one of the hamsters a new home with my friend, who wanted it for her kid. We decided to keep one since Jasmin loves having one. But I couldn't handle cleaning two cages anymore since Arielle didn't even play with hers, and with my super sonic sub human sense of smell, I couldn't handle the smell of cages. I think I'm just a reptile girl, not a small animal girl.