Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Sponsor Spotlight: Lollipops!

Did you see that adorable button on my right side? Yup! Krystina from Lollipops is sponsoring LCW! At her shop, you can find the most adorable stationary and prints, I had a hard time picking my favorite! 

Krystina says "Everything from lollipops is handmade and is archival safe, meaning you can keep it for 80+ years without any fading, bleeding, or colors changing. Super fine inks and high res printing 4800 - 9600 dpi !!! This is professional level printing. Our paper is smooth fine art thick paper for that added touch of class."

Wanna know some of my favorites?



Holy cow, I adore this card! It's 5 inches square, and would be perfect for a husband, boyfriend or best friend! It's blank inside, which means you can write anything you want. I think I'd frame this inside a square frame, I think it's adorable.



    

I love this saying. This print comes in either mustard yellow or turquoise and a couple of different sizes. This would be perfect in all of those gallery walls that I see people put together. The turquoise would be perfect in my house. 





This is one of the coolest things I've seen. Ever been at a park or school function, you meet a mom that you'd love to hang out with or schedule a play date, and there is not a pen or paper to be found? These play date cards are the answer! You can choose from 50 different graphics and 14 different fonts, and Krystina will design your card and make sure it all coordinates. 

Krystina also welcomes custom orders, and all orders ship within 2 business days. Her testimonial page speaks volumes about her work, I know you won't be disappointed! 

0 people love me: