Thursday, July 21, 2011

Meet Cute Couture + Discount Code

So, dear readers, you all know that I'm a HUGE fan of monograms. And of jewelry. So when I found this adorable Etsy shop a while back, I was super excited. Today I get the pleasure of introducing you to Cute Couture!

Photobucket

Kelli has a ton of adorable jewelry in her shop. You know those wrap bracelets that are oh so hot right now? Yeah, she's got them in a ton of gorgeous colors, most with adorable button closures.


I can't decide if I like the pink or the turquoise one better. Both are gorgeous.



But my favorite things in her shop? Her wax seal jewelry! She's got a couple of different fonts, a TON of different shapes like hearts, peace signs and crowns. Plus, she can put a colored glaze on them too, which is gorgeous and totally shabby chic. Who says shabby chic is just for your house? Wear it around your neck, baby. I LOVE LOVE LOVE that they aren't a perfect circle, I love the imperfections in it. Makes it feel more custom and less mass produced.



Kelli offered to send me a wax seal necklace, which I was super excited about. This is what I got in my mail box. Who wouldn't feel pampered and spoiled to get to open something like this? 




I was surprised to get two boxes, since I just picked out one necklace that I wanted. I opened the first box, and I found the necklace that I wanted, PLUS a heart one that she knew I loved. I love the different chains on them too. One is more dainty, one is bold and funky.



I couldn't wait to open the second mystery box. Seriously, so excited at this point. And what else did she send me? A peace sign charm that my 8 year old immediately claimed as hers. 


The seals are nice and thick, not flimsy like some I've seen. It's fun and funky, but sweet and girly at the same time. Isn't that chain awesome?


I know you're going to love her etsy shop. She's been super sweet with great communication. Turns out she lives about 45 minutes from me. Yeah, Texas chicks rock. 

She rocks so much that she's offering my super awesome readers a 15% discount

That code is Jewels!


Photobucket

3 people love me:

Delaney said... [Reply to comment]

This stuff is cute!

Lesley said... [Reply to comment]

Ooooh, fancy in the pantsy! I really love the heart. It's very lovely!

Julie said... [Reply to comment]

Oh wow... not sure what I like best... those are some pretty rockin items! Cute seal with the J!