Monday, May 21, 2012

I survived the busiest weekend EVER

So, I had the busiest weekend I've had in a long time. And I can now say that I survived. Barely. I still feel like I need 14 more hours of sleep. 





Started it off with hubby bringing home some gorgeous flowers! Day lillies and gerbera daisies are my favorite flowers. And this kind of lily is the exact one we had as our wedding flower. 




Then Arielle had a softball game. They won 7-6. I was worried there for a second, but they won in the end (thankfully due to an error by the other team). 





On Saturday, Jake coached his last game for Jasmin's team, her season is over for the year. I love seeing him coach, it's important to him to be involved with the girls. He coached Arielle's team last year. He then dropped me off at a baby sprinkle on the way home, and picked me up when it was done.






Arielle and Jasmin got their flower girl dresses in. My mom still needs to tailor them, but they're going to be so pretty!






Arielle had her birthday slumber party on Saturday night. I can't believe she's about to be nine. 




Our craft was making ruffle fabric sandals. Kept them entertained for half an hour, which works for me. I went to bed at 10, hubby came to bed at midnight after telling them it was lights out and time to settle down. I got woken up at 1am (since no kid knows how to turn a door handle and just slams it shut) and I couldn't fall back to sleep until almost 4am. Ugh. 


  

I woke up at 6:30, and found that apparently "Light out" means turn a movie back on and then fall asleep to it at full blast. Ding dongs. 



  

Then I went to my mom's house to work on pillow orders and pick up Ava and the dogs, and we went to Burger King for lunch. 




Then after a nap, we took Jasmin to get a hair cut. She asked us for one on Saturday, and said she wanted to donate her hair to Locks of Love. My baby had 11 inches cut off. She looks so grown up!






Then we went to Target so the girls could spend their birthday/allowance money. Followed by dinner at Panda Express, since I was in no mood to cook.










I'm not going to lie, I haven't been this tired in a long time, but it was such an awesome weekend. Plus, both Arielle and Jasmin were able to feel Alli kicking, so they were super excited about that. 

I'm off to work on pillow orders, happy Monday!

2 people love me:

SkinnyMeg said... [Reply to comment]

Such sweet flowers! Jasmin looks so grown up with that haircut, love!

Unknown said... [Reply to comment]

Love the last picture! Chubby cheeks and rad glasses is an epic combo :)