So here we are again. Time for Highs and Lows. Pretty simple. Share the highs and lows of your week.
- the nail on my right middle finger decided to split way down past the quick. On both sides. So basically it's just being held on by the middle part, and apparently I didn't realize how often I catch it on stuff, cause I keep doing it, and it keeps splitting deeper and deeper towards the middle. Freaking hurts. I have some acrylic nail stuff on it, but I don't have any hope. Eek. All of my other nails are longer, I'm going to have a short stumpy nail, booooo. Probably my fault since I don't put nail strengthener on it, but it's so hard with a baby. Never know when she's going to wake up, so it's hard to paint my nails during the day. I did splurge and buy some $8 Sally Hansen Miracle Cure strengthener. I know it seems silly to whine about my nail, but imagine splitting your nail about a quarter inch past the quick. Painful.
Awana started back up for the older girls, which means that hubby and I (and Ava) have date nights on Sunday nights. We went to a new (to me) restaurant. It was whatever, but it was fun to spend time with my husband.
- Completed week one of the kettlebell fitness challenge. One week down, 7 to go. I've lost one lb, woo-hoo! Erin started a (secret) FB page where all of the participants can post weekly pics, and it's a great feeling of support. I won't post my pics now, but be prepared to see pics in 7 weeks of my epic hotness.
- Took my mom to Olive Garden on Friday (sorry Lesley, I know you hate that place). Korean thanksgiving is on Monday, and she always feels a little sad that her whole family is getting together in Korea and she can't be there. So I always take her out to lunch for our own Thanksgiving celebration.
- Had sushi with one of my girlfriends on Tuesday. It's always nice to have girl time.
- I woke up on Wednesday to find a couple of sales from my sadly neglected Etsy shop. It was nice to see some money in my account, and gave me the motivation to start listing stuff again. I like making the stuff, I hate taking pics and listing it.
I think that's it? It was a pretty low key week, which isn't a bad thing.