So, I've been feeling pretty blah lately. Life is good, I have no complaints. But blah about my blog. While I blog for me, it's a bit of a downer day after day to do what I think is an insightful or fun post, and then get only a couple of comments. And while I am years out of high school, and Blogland isn't a popularity contest, it's hard not to be bummed sometimes, ya know? I'm guilty of it too, I follow a bazillion blogs, so it's easy to just scroll thru posts on Google reader, and while I may enjoy a post that is totally deserving of a comment, I just scroll past it to read the rest, and forget or neglect to come back to it. But that's something I need to work on. Can't whine about it if I'm not even doing it, right?
But anywho, I digress. Time to get back to being positive. Whining gets ya nowhere.
So, I'm linking up with Jamie in today's link party.
1. I'm loving that I did Day One of the Insanity workout last night. I did so much better than I thought I would! I'm just tired of always bitching about the 4 lbs I want to lose (as I grab another Coke from the fridge and sit on the couch). Time to do something about it.
2. I'm loving that it's hubby's birthday next Tuesday. The big 2-8! I plan on making him a fun cake. Not going to tell you what I'm attempting, in case it's a huge disaster and I end up with a big blobby mass of cake mush on a plate. I hope he loves what I got for him.
3. I'm loving that my father in law is coming to visit on Friday. Which means that sometime between now and then, my house will stop looking like a tornado hit it and I'll actually have cleaned by then. Oh, and I like him too so that's always a plus.
4. I'm loving that this weekend, we're driving down to San Antonio. Going to check out the Alamo and the Riverwalk. I went to both of those when I graduated from basic training in 1999, but I don't really remember them.
5. I'm loving how sore I still am this morning from my workout! Means I totally kicked ass last night. Oh, and a word of warning. Do NOT do a Google search for "sore body". Ummmm, ewwww. Not images that I want to see this early in the morning.