Thursday, January 6, 2011

Who doesn't love free advertising?

Did I say free? Yes I did. You know we all love free. There is a blog called "Sweet November", and they are graciously offering free advertising to their first 300 followers. I now know how to make my picture into a link, thanks for a sweet reader who gave me a tutorial. Thank you Charlotte!

                                             



Photobucket

3 people love me:

jandjhome said... [Reply to comment]

This is great. I just emailed her. Free advertising is always good.

Charlotte said... [Reply to comment]

Making your pic into a link is easy. Click 'edit html' tab when you're writing your post, find the html code for your picture (in <> triangle brackets). In the bit that says a href="website"... enter the entire web address you want to link to in between the speech marks. Keep the rest of the html the same and publish the post as normal.

Hope this helps!

Blue Skies,
Charlotte xo

Abigayle said... [Reply to comment]

Everything seems to get better when they come free, yes? Free ads can surely make a big difference on your business expenses. I hope I can find something like this too.

-Abigayle Soderstrom