Friday, March 1, 2013

Creating With The Stars 2013

Holy. Crap. I woke up this morning, expecting it to just be another day of changing diapers and catching up on Project Runway and Nashville. So there I was, scrolling through facebook, and I see a post that says 

"Yay! The contestants and their blog stars have been announced! It was such a hard decision- you guys are all so talented! Did YOU make it?"

So, I click on it, vaguely remembering that I entered my plank wall on a whim, never expecting to actually become a finalist. 



And out of 361 entries....



Holy. Crap. That is freaking awesome. The other finalists are some tough cookies, but I'm just honored to be chosen. I Heart Naptime is one of my favorite blogs, so I'm super duper excited to get to know Jamielyn better. 

I remember following along with the 2012 contest, and holy cow, I'm super excited. 

Each week will have a new theme, and the star will give ideas, suggestions and encouragement. The projects will then shown anonymously, so everyone is on a level playing field, which I love. 

Make sure you follow along with the fun!


7 people love me:

Sam @ The Junk House said... [Reply to comment]

Congrats Jen! That is so exciting! I was at a craft night organized by Jamielyn last weekend and she's super talented, so I think you got a really good partner. Good luck!

Sam @ The Junk House said... [Reply to comment]
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rebecca @ My Girlish Whims said... [Reply to comment]

I got so excited when I saw you there! that's awesome!! congrats i will be following!! :D

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke Photography said... [Reply to comment]

so exciting, be prepared to work hard!!

Jen @ Domesticated Nomad said... [Reply to comment]

Congrats!

I {heart} Nap Time said... [Reply to comment]

YAY!! So excited to be working with you! You are SO incredibly talented! Let's get this party started! ;)

Nancy@OwensOlivia said... [Reply to comment]

Hi Jen-

I don't know which project is yours, but best of luck!!! They were all awesome!

nancy

www.owensolivia.blogspot.com